File Recovery Software for Windows is Here to Help!
A harmful virus erased files from your computer and you can't locate them? Mistakenly deleted precious photos from your USB drive, tablet or smartphone? Even if you don't have a backup copy, it's no time to panic. Retrieve your valuable information from all kinds of storage media with our brand-new Phoenix File Rescue.
This computer data recovery software can:
- Find your lost files quickly and effectively
- Work with images, docs, multimedia, archives, etc.
- Restore from hard disks, USB drives, SD cards, smartphones...
- Support different file systems - NTFS or FAT32 system
- Use convenient search filters to simplify the process
- Offer two scan modes for quick recovery and deep search
- Upload restored files to FTP, or burn them to CD/DVD
Sounds promising? Learn more about this file recovery software for Windows on the official website and don't be afraid your valuable information will be lost again due to some glitch or disk formatting.
Get Started with Phoenix File Rescue
1. Set the location where the program will search for lost data. It can be a hard disk, SD card, USB flash stick, camera, smartphone or tablet.
2. Use smart filters to choose the file formats you need to recover - photos, video clips, documents, music and archives, etc.
3. Pick an express disk scan or a deep file search depending on the type of lost data and the time you have.
4. Browse through the list of files the program found and tick those you want to restore.
5. Save your rescued information to some folder or burn it to DVD/CD.
Click the button below to start your free trial!